What Conditions Respond to Acupuncture?
- Musculoskeletal disorders-arthritis, intervertebral disc disease, hip dysplasia, back pain, tendon injuries
- Gastrointestinal disorders-diarrhea, constipation, nausea, decreased appetite, inflammatory bowel disease
- Skin disorders-allergies, wound healing, granulomas
- Neurological disorders-seizures, nerve dysfunction/damage, paralysis
- Respiratory disorders-inflammatory airway disease
- Ocular disorders- dry eye
First Acupuncture Consultation: $90.00
- Examination and Acupuncture treatment
Acupuncture Treatment: $60.00
*A typical patient is treated weekly for 3-4 weeks and then placed on a less frequent maintenance program (every month to 3 months). Animals with more acute and severe disease may be treated for frequently initially.