Periodontal disease is the most common clinical condition occurring in adult dogs and cats. Prevention or reduced periodontal disease if possible if we recognize the symptoms.
- Red or swollen gums, bad breath, or yellow-brown crust near the gum line.
- Discomfort when the mouth or gums are touched.
- Loose teeth and a possible decrease in appetite or weight loss due to difficulty chewing.
Periodontal disease may lead to systemic infections and possibly damage the heart, liver and kidneys.
Dental cleaning includes:
- Pre examination and general anesthesia, iv catheter and fluid therapy
- Ultrasonic/hand scaling and polishing
- Pre-post pain medication, body warming system
|Prices include an exam, anesthesia, and cleaning. If your pet is 5 years old or older, then we require blood work prior to the procedure. The additional cost is between $80-170 dollars, depending upon the blood work panel required. The cost of dental extractions is dependent on the location and condition of the tooth involved. Oral surgical extractions are between $40- $100.00 per tooth.|
Please make an appointment with us at 703-941-5300.
We reserve the right to decline any surgical or anesthetic procedures.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and cash. I am sorry, we do not accept checks.
Prices effective as of July 2017 and are subject to change without notice.