Periodontal disease is the most common clinical condition occurring in adult dogs and cats. It is entirely preventable if we recognize the symptoms of periodontal disease including:
- Red or swollen gums, bad breath, or yellow-brown crust near the gum line.
- Discomfort when the mouth or gums are touched.
- Loose teeth and a possible decrease in appetite or weight loss due to difficulty chewing.
Periodontal disease may lead to systemic infections and possibly damage the heart, liver and kidneys.
Dental cleaning includes:
- Pre examination and general anesthesia, iv catheter and fluid therapy
- Dental digital xrays and ultrasonic scaling
- Pre-post pain medication, body warming system
|Prices include an exam, anesthesia, and surgery. If your pet is 5 years old or older, then we require blood work prior to the procedure. The additional cost is between $59-170 dollars, depending upon the blood work panel required. The cost of dental extractions is dependent on the location and condition of the tooth involved. Simple extractions to Oral surgery extraction are between $40- $100.00 for each extraction.|
Please make an appointment with us at 703-941-5300.
We reserve the right to decline any surgical or anesthetic procedures.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and cash. I am sorry, we do not accept checks.
Prices effective as of January 2016 and are subject to change without notice.